July 24, 2014
Submit Calendar Listings
Search for Events
Center Stage Theatre
Earl Warren Showgrounds
The Granada Theatre
Marjorie Luke Theatre
Oxnard Performing Arts
Santa Barbara Bowl
Santa Paula Theater
Simi Valley Cultural Arts
Thousand Oaks Civic Arts
UCSB Campbell Hall
Ventura County Fairgrounds
O = Oxnard SB = Santa Barbara SP = Santa Paula SV = Simi Valley
SY = Santa Ynez TO = Thousand Oaks V = Ventura
About Your Future
Tell us how
You are allowed one submission
per month from this computer.
Cities & Counties
Santa Barbara County
San Luis Obispo
Arts & Entertainment
A. Arthur Fisher Book Signing
(July 24 )
- "Fiesta: A Coffee Table Book" .... This 240-page coffee table book revisits the history of Old Spanish Days’ annual Fiesta celebration, which first began in 1924. The hardbound book contains 640 intriguing photographs from various perspectives and historic locations, from front row and on-sta ...
(July 24 )
- The Cult are a British rock band that gained a dedicated following in the U.K. in the mid-1980s as a post-punk band with singles such as "She Sells Sanctuary" and "Rain." They later broke mainstream in the U.S. in the late 1980s as a hard rock band with singles including "Love Removal Machine" ...
Slightly Stoopid + Cypress Hill + Stephen Marley
(July 25 )
- SLIGHTLY STOOPID has amassed incredible success in their nearly two decades as a band. Their critically acclaimed studio album Top of the World (August 2012) debuted at #13 on the Billboard Top 200Album chart, #3 on the Billboard Independent chart and #4 on both the Rock and Al ...
Special Beer Pairing Dinner
(July 26 )
- The culinary team, led by Executive Chef Kirk DeLong from Rodney’s Grill at The Fess Parker - A Doubletree by Hilton Resort, believes nothing tastes quite like an ice-cold hand crafted beer to quench summertime thirst. With that belief in mind, DeLong is taking beer to a whole new level with the resor ...
Foreigner & Styx with very special guest Don Felder
(July 27 )
- FOREIGNER and STYX ... Combined, they’ve sold over 250 million albums worldwide. They’ve had 36 #1 and Top 10 smash hit singles that are still being spun on Classic Rock radio over 500,000 times every year. They’ve performed thousands of concerts worldwide to countless crowds. Now ...
El Recepción del Presidente
(July 27 )
- Join El Presidente Dennis Rickard at his reception in the DoubleTree Resort’s Plaza del Sol. Enjoy a delicious meal, meet past presidents, experience wonderful performances by the 2014 Junior Spirit and Spirit of Fiesta, and then dance away the evening across from the ocean. ...
Old Spanish Days Fiesta
(Jul 30 - Aug 3)
- Old Spanish Days Fiesta is a five day festival that is a cultural expression of our heritage. For the week of Fiesta thousands of visitors from around the world visit Santa Barbara. Old Spanish Days Fiesta is one of the best festivals in the United States with performers participating from around the U ...
News & Buzz!!
David Gell Memorial Organ Concert: Sunday, August 17, Free
- British organist TONY BALDWIN returns to the Music at Trinity community recital series sponsored by Trinity Episcopal Church, at 1500 State Street in Santa Barbara, on SUNDAY, AUGUST 17, 2014 at 5:30PM for a recital in memory of his dear friend and former Trinity Episcopal orga ...
Take the Vintage Rail Daytrip on the “Central Coast Flyer” -- Saturday Aug. 2
- Take a scenic one-day train ride on the “Central Coast Flyer” on Sat., Aug. 2, 2014 aboard the historic Vista Dome car,
Sights and Points-Of-Interest
during the trip include the breathtaking Gaviota Coast, the legen ...
Save the Date! Tony Bennett -- October 2nd at The Granada Theatre
- When Tony Bennett headlined Arts & Lectures’ fundraising gala in 2013, his dazzling, heartfelt performance, filled with panache, left the audience floating on air for months... and many others wishing they had been there. The legendary crooner returns to kick off the 201 ...
This Friday ... Peter Pan at the Marjorie Luke Theatre
- Gustafson Dance presents this shortened version of the Broadway musical production featuring children ages 4-12 in their Dance Camp. They will sing, dance and act the story of Peter Pan behind a backdrop they have made and donned in costume accessories they have made. This annual ...
Tickets on sale Friday at 10 am for ...... Dave Rawlings Machine -- 10/5 @ The Lobero
- Dave Rawlings is an award winning guitar player, singer, songwriter, and producer best known for his work with Gillian Welch, Old Crow Medicine Show, and Ryan Adams. His Machine’s debut album A Friend Of A Friend was released in 2009 on Acony Records. ...
LOL Comedy Festival presents "Next Up Stand Up" -- Sept 3rd. at the Lobero
- The line up is being updated daily. From the live shows to the filmed shows the six days will be filled with over 30 headline and next-up stand-up comedians. There will be something for everyone! So check back daily you won't be disappointed.
United Way’s Young Leaders Society will Celebrate Five Years of Success with Sunset Cruise!
- United Way of Santa Barbara County’s Young Leaders Society celebrates its 5th Anniversary with a sunset cruise on the Condor Express. The celebration will honor the group, which was formed in 2009 to provide community involvement, encourage phil ...
Restaurants & Nightlife
News & Buzz!
New Business Showcase
Become an Affiliate
Mike's Chamber Blog
Subscribe to Newsletter
The Chamber Business Network
New Business Showcase
Policies & Disclaimers
Copyright © 2001-2014 Events & Leisure International, Inc. All rights reserved.