November 22, 2014
Submit Calendar Listings
Search for Events
Center Stage Theatre
Earl Warren Showgrounds
The Granada Theatre
Marjorie Luke Theatre
Oxnard Performing Arts
Santa Barbara Bowl
Santa Paula Theater
Simi Valley Cultural Arts
Thousand Oaks Civic Arts
UCSB Campbell Hall
Ventura County Fairgrounds
O = Oxnard SB = Santa Barbara SP = Santa Paula SV = Simi Valley
SY = Santa Ynez TO = Thousand Oaks V = Ventura
About Your Future
Tell us how
You are allowed one submission
per month from this computer.
Cities & Counties
Santa Barbara County
Santa Ynez Valley
Arts & Entertainment
An Evening with Christopher Cross
(November 22 )
- Christopher Cross was by far the biggest new star of 1980, virtually defining adult contemporary radio with a series of smoothly sophisticated ballads including the #1 hit, "Sailing." Christopher Cross' 1980 self-titled debut album with the lead single "Ride Like the Wind" r ...
Manny Paquiao vs. Chris Algieri Broadcast
(November 22 )
- Live on the big screen in the Samala Showroom, it’s the legendary Manny Pacquiao (56-5-2, 38 KOs) vs. undefeated Chris Algieri (20-0, 8 KOs). In June, Algieri scored a monumental upset victory over feared knockout artist Ruslan Provodnikov of Russia to capture the WBO junior welterweigh ...
Free Concert - Santa Barbara Music Club
(November 22 )
- Mozart, Ravel, Dutilleux & Brahms! ..... One of the highlights of Santa Barbara Music Club's concerts is the opportunity for audiences to hear great music from a variety of historical periods, with a diversity of musical forms, performed by excellent artists. Audiences are treated to the ...
Kobie Boykins - Kobie Boykins
(November 23 )
- National Geographic Live ... Few events in the last decade of space exploration have captured the world’s imagination like NASA’s Mars Exploration Program. The recent landing of Curiosity, aka the Mars Science Laboratory, made headlines after it turned up evidence of life-supporting conditions on M ...
To Kill a Mockingbird
(November 24 )
- The Granada Theatre Presents ... ELMER BERNSTEIN MEMORIAL SERIES ... To Kill a Mockingbird is a 1962 American drama adaptation of Harper Lee's novel of the same name, directed by Robert Mulligan. The film earned an overwhelmingly positive response from critics, and was a box office success as well, earn ...
Jazz at the Lobero presents New Orleans Legends
(November 25 )
- In a meeting of New Orleans’ best-known musical treasures, R&B legend Allen Toussaint joins with traditional jazz giants the Preservation Hall Jazz Band as the Cresent City holds sway at the Carolina Theatre. Toussaint is one of the most influential figures in contemporary New Orl ...
IFBB Ferrigno Legacy Finals
(November 28 - 29)
- Professional Finals Event ... Lou Ferrigno brings his international professional league and amateur fitness show to Santa Barbara's Granada Theatre. Lou Ferrigno is 1973’s Mr. Universe, co-star of the classic documentary Pumping Iron, he is the original Incredible Hulk, and has played in countles ...
News & Buzz!!
Westmont Observatory Public Viewing of the Stars on Friday
- This month’s public viewing of the stars will feature astronomical glimpses of a heart, owl and a Christmas tree on Friday, Nov. 21, beginning after 6:30 p.m. and lasting for several hours at the Westmont Observatory. The free event is held every third Friday of the month in ...
An Evening with Chris Robinson Brotherhood at the Lobero Theatre - Saturday, Nov. 29
- Chris Robinson Brotherhood makes their return to Santa Barbara with an intimate performance at the Lobero Theatre Saturday, November 29th at 8 PM. Tickets are still available for purchase at the Lobero Theatre Box Office and online at Lobero.com. ...
Special Santa Barbara Channel vistas and whales too.
- The Santa Barbara Channel was magnificent; slate gray, hardly any wind and spectacular above water vistas. One could see Bony Ridge (Malibu) to Pt. Conception and all four Channel Islands. The day started with a relatively tame common loon that was observed swimming around close t ...
Sheriff’s Search and Rescue Holds Final 2014 Recruitment Meeting Tomorrow Night
- The Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Search and Rescue Team (SBCSAR) is holding its final recruitment meeting of the year tomorrow night, November 20, at 6 p.m. at 66 S. San Antonio Road. If you are interested in joining the team and being a part of saving ...
Christmas Art and Craft Fair
- Living Faith Church at 4595 Hollister Ave on Sat. Dec. 6th from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm. Support local artists and find that perfect gift just in time for the holidays! ...
The Advent Organ Series - Organist Thomas Joyce with Soprano Clare Kirk, Nov. 30, 3:30 p.m. Free! -- 11/30
- The Advent Organ Series, sponsored by Trinity Episcopal Church in Santa Barbara, welcomes organist Thomas Joyce and guest soprano, Clare Kirk; Sunday, November 30, 2014 at 3:30 p.m. The Advent organ series is a long tradition at ...
Tales of Everyday Life in Santa Barbara 100 Years Ago
- Wednesday, December 10 at 11am Free for members/ $10 Guests What was it like to live in Santa Barbara in 1914? What did people wear? What did they eat? What did they do for fun? Author Betsy J. Green's will introduce her latest book which tells it like it was, along with a health ...
Restaurants & Nightlife
Quote of the Day
News & Buzz!
New Business Showcase
Become an Affiliate
Mike's Chamber Blog
Subscribe to Newsletter
The Chamber Business Network
New Business Showcase
Policies & Disclaimers
Copyright © 2001-2014 Events & Leisure International, Inc. All rights reserved.