March 11, 2014
Submit Calendar Listings
Search for Events
Center Stage Theatre
Earl Warren Showgrounds
The Granada Theatre
Marjorie Luke Theatre
Oxnard Performing Arts
Santa Barbara Bowl
Santa Paula Theater
Simi Valley Cultural Arts
Thousand Oaks Civic Arts
UCSB Campbell Hall
Ventura County Fairgrounds
O = Oxnard SB = Santa Barbara SP = Santa Paula SV = Simi Valley
SY = Santa Ynez TO = Thousand Oaks V = Ventura
About Your Future
Tell us how
You are allowed one submission
per month from this computer.
Cities & Counties
Santa Barbara County
San Luis Obispo
Arts & Entertainment
(March 11 )
- This new SBMA favorite returns to perform works by American composers, complementing the exhibitions "Alice Aycock Drawings: Some Stories Are Worth Repeating" and "Michelle Stuart: Drawn from Nature". The quartet seeks to change the way classical music is perceived through diverse programming ...
Eyes Wide Open
(March 11 )
- Network Medical Presents EYES WIDE OPEN featuring Abby Johnson. Experience the dramatic true story of a former Planned Parenthood director’s eye-opening journey. Join Network Medical's 2014 Fundraiser with Abby Johnson. Tickets: $10 Preferred Seating. Free General Admission Tickets available at the Door. For mor ...
(March 12 )
- One of Hawaii’s most popular artists, Keali‘i (kay-ah-LEE-ee) Reichel performs intoxicating music, hypnotic chant and mesmerizing hula that represent the very best of traditional and contemporary Hawaiian music and dance today. This Grammy-nominated musician and kumu hula, or hula master, has garnered 28 Na Hoku Ha ...
Yo-Yo Ma & Kathryn Stott
(March 13 )
- Revered cellist Yo-Yo Ma returns for a special recital with longtime collaborator, pianist Kathryn Stott, in a major season highlight. Last year’s “sublime” (Montecito Journal) appearance by Yo-Yo Ma was hailed as “one of the year’s most satisfying and inspirational cultural events” (Santa Barbara Independ ...
SBJHS Spring Play -- The Beatles Slept Here
(March 14 - 15)
- SBJHS Theatre proudly presents this comedy about mistaken identity & a whole lot of Beatles! Sgt. Paprika is the owner of the Penny Lane Hotel, and he is sick & tired of rabid Beatles fans mistaking his business for a piece of rock'n'roll history. But when his employee, Eleanor Digby ...
Santa Barbara Symphony: Classical Knockouts
(March 15 - 16)
- Are you ready for a bright and energetic evening of knockouts? From Rossini’s punchy William Tell Overture to Grieg’s Peer Gynt Suite, join Maestro Kabaretti for a program of classical hits. We also welcome the fantastic young violinist Timothy Chooi for Bruch’s Violin Concerto No. 1 ...
(March 16 - 17)
- Speaking of Stories continues its 20th Anniversary season with a performance of stories chosen by the audience and subscribers. Their favorite stories and authors. Great stories performed by talented actors. Join the performers after the show for complimentary cookies and milk—because every good story should be ...
News & Buzz!!
We have been "Green" since before "Green" was thought about.
- Are you concerned about YOUR environment? Do you worry about what you are putting into the ground? If so, go to www.amwayglobal.com/jaramillo and check out our cleaning products and laundry care. We have been "Green" since before "Green" ...
Harbor Dredge Breaks - Harbor Closed Through Friday
- La Encina, the rusty "old reliable" harbor dredge barge had a breakdown on its first day of duty this past weekend. While attempting to tackle the monumental volume of sand and debris that continues to keep Santa Barbara Harbor closed, the barge blew out its main power sup ...
Coming to the Chumash .... Gladys Knight .... June 12th
- One of history’s great soul singers, Gladys Knight has won seven Grammy awards for standards like “Midnight Train to Georgia,” “You’re the Best Thing That Ever Happened to Me” and “Neither One of Us (Wants to be the First to Say Goodbye.)” Don’t miss this rare chance to see this l ...
Visit Our Online Store
- Our online printing store has everything you need to best represent your business or special project. We have everything from business cards to multi-color banners. Don't see a product on our website that you need? Call us to ask availability. If you need it printed, chances are we can help! ...
Achieve Peace of Mind by Having an Established Estate Plan...
- If you want to leave your descendants a roadmap on how your assets should be handled and distributed after you have passed on, having a customized plan with instructions will be appreciated as the greatest gift you can give your children! I would be delighted to work with yo ...
Ensemble Theatre Company Presents METAMORPHOSES ... March 27 to April 13
- Ensemble Theatre Company’s (ETC) third production of its 2013-14 Season in the New Vic -- under the direction of ETC's executive artistic director Jonathan Fox -- will be the much-anticipated presentation of the award-winning Metamorphoses. Adapted from the classi ...
Save the Date! Free Concert - Santa Barbara Music Club -- March 22
- Violinists James Riccardo and Ron Kiel and pianist Marian Drandell Gilbert perform American composer Michael McLean's Tangos and More. An attractive potpouri of popular folk dances, the music features stirring rhythmic piquancy and imaginative writing for the three inst ...
Restaurants & Nightlife
News & Buzz!
New Business Showcase
Become an Affiliate
Mike's Chamber Blog
Subscribe to Newsletter
The Chamber Business Network
New Business Showcase
Policies & Disclaimers
Copyright © 2001-2014 Events & Leisure International, Inc. All rights reserved.